VW ACTION 4-6th September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some lovely cars on show especially Helen and Nat's extremely clean and tidy examples' date=' shame you didn't win anything in the show & shine Nat.... all I can say is the standard must have been stupidly high as your car is one of the cleanest I've ever been in and looked like it had just come out the factory, especially with those new wheels lol !

[/quote']

Ahhh thanks Dan, Maybe next year huh? lol

I had a great weekend!! I was extremely drunk most of the time but had a brilliant time, gorgeous cars, great mates, stupid amounts of alcohol and plenty of laughs.... thanks again to all the guys for making it what it was and for the girls for the moral support with the dress wearing, i dread to think what other pictures will pop up!! :-p :-*

I cant believe that was my last weekender this year, its gonna feel weird... but im gonna throw myself into getting my car even minter for next year.... and hopefully we can still all meet up over the next few months.... cant go without all you guys now!! :) :)

Thanks again to each and every person there.... wouldn't have been the same without ya.... Roll on 2010!! :) :) :)

Didn't really get speaking to any of you guys when I was there but seemed to be a good turnout of vr's anyhow and I enjoyed the day. I managed a 14.0095 second quarter which was ok. My first time ever doing quarter mile and took me a while to figure out how the lights worked lol! Only got two runs in and on the third nipped the clutch slave cylinder line so as I pulled for second the clutch didn't come back out, doh, so it was an early bath for me lol! We plan coming next year to spend the full day at it, finding it's much better crack than E38.