Venue: Santa Pod Raceway, Wellingborough, Northants. NN29 7XA

http://www.vwaction.com/vwaction/

ADVANCE WEEKEND £30 + bkg fee*

GATE WEEKEND £35

GATE SUNDAY £15

GATE SATURDAY £15**

FRI/SAT/SUN OR SAT/SUN TICKETS ARE BOTH 'WEEKEND' TICKETS

SINGLE DAY TICKETS DO NOT INCLUDE CAMPING

ADVANCE TICKET DISCOUNT OFFER ENDS FRIDAY 28th AUGUST. AFTER THIS DATE TICKETS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE ON THE GATE.

* The booking fee this year is £1.50, to cover paypal/credit card charges.

** IMPORTANT: Day visitors on SATURDAY will leave their vehicles in the 'Day Car Park'. Any vehicles that remain in the 'Day Car Park' after the Midnight deadline will be immobilised and visitors will forfeit the difference in ticket prices (ie pay full weekend rate) to be released. Visitors who 'must' take their vehicles into the Showground (eg Autojumble, EDV Concours entrants) will pay FULL WEEKEND RATE on arrival with balance refunded on departure during SATURDAY (before Midnight deadline). The GATE must be advised on arrival (I.E. ASK for SATURDAY ticket).

UNDER 13s (Accompanied by an adult) ARE FREE

It is quite possibly unique amongst shows at Santa Pod, in that being almost entirely set out on the spectator side of the venue, it meets the needs of those people who have no interest in drag racing just as well as it does the needs of the many VW enthusiasts who like nothing better than to watch the humble peoples car and it's derivatives storming the quarter mile faster than the fastest Detroit Musclecars.

The event this year has a theme taken from the reluctant star of the 2009 event, the 'Chop Shop/Martin Kemp Gangster Car', which will be fed to the Podzilla Monster Truck on Sunday. Yes, it's time to drag out the wide lapelled pinstripe suit, and the white tie, for the 'Gangsters and Molls', fancy dress party on Saturday night. Even better, it's the night which finally sees the return of the 'now even hipper' Jensen D Groover. With live acts in the Fuellers 'Speakeasy' Bar, and on the main stage 'The Modfathers', it is going to be one more VW Action night to remember.

We want to see all clubs attending doing more than just coralling their cars and tents. Celebrate by putting on your own display within your club area. It is also really important to us that you enjoy the privileged area laid out just for your club.

So get your names down and will book us a club display and camping :)

Ben Seabrook

VR6 Nat

Cabrioman

The Goth

Dlea

OliVeR6

Badoir VR

annavr6

read5458

Mk2Vr6Dreamer

hvr6

GaVR6in

VRSick

The Butcher

Sunday

VW Mike

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ahh thats a shame cuz ive got some good ones' date=' if anyone else wants one just let me know, check my facebook pics and you'll see me and my mates as ganstaaas on there!! :)

[/quote']

I can never get further than WPC nite ;-)

Ahh thats a shame cuz ive got some good ones' date=' if anyone else wants one just let me know, check my facebook pics and you'll see me and my mates as ganstaaas on there!! :)

[/quote']

I can never get further than WPC nite ;-)

lol glad im not the only one then lol

[/quote']

and yes ill take a hat and wot eva else you got goin spare lol