• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet and I did tell them I want my corrado back thursday at the very latest, so your guess is as good as mine, anyway I thought you would be up for the dance arena ;) . There is some good bands and some good comedians too.

i am up for some dancing dirty lol

sounds good well i am not coming in my vr6 gav so you wont be the only 1 :-(

oh and ben that vid of me ont eh ring was fine no crashes maybe just a small bit of tyre screaching though

Just had a look at the line up and there is some great acts' date=' bands djs and comedians and there is even abba and grease for the mrs lol, well excited now even if I am in the audi (which i will be stripping)

[/quote']

yeah looks a good line up doesn't it mate :) and the ska reggae evening should be a good laugh :) :) what engine size does the Audi have ?

I'm determined to see some comedy this year. Apart form the bikini clad dancing girls the dance tents hold no appeal.

yeah I noticed they were appearing ;)

i am up for some dancing dirty lol

sounds good well i am not coming in my vr6 gav so you wont be the only 1 :-(

oh and ben that vid of me ont eh ring was fine no crashes maybe just a small bit of tyre screaching though

oh really :o;) yeah well it's ok as long as your in VAG it doesn't matter :)

a littel bit !!!!!! blimey would defo need to take a spare set of tyres with me !!

yeah well it's ok as long as your in VAG it doesn't matter :)

well at bug jam VW means VW' date=' no cheap entry for anything else

[/quote']

and a stuck on VW badge doesn't count either :-p

This is when being a racer works in my favor... My crew/sponsors can turn up in what they like and it doesn't cost any more...

I can't wait for this time next week... been checking the weather today... and at the moment it looks good.. apart from sunday.... when it says its gonna rain... JOY!!!

Just had a look at the line up and there is some great acts' date=' bands djs and comedians and there is even abba and grease for the mrs lol, well excited now even if I am in the audi (which i will be stripping)

[/quote']

yeah looks a good line up doesn't it mate :) and the ska reggae evening should be a good laugh :) :) what engine size does the Audi have ?

I'm determined to see some comedy this year. Apart form the bikini clad dancing girls the dance tents hold no appeal.

yeah I noticed they were appearing ;)

Its the 1.8 turbo s line its 190 bhp so its fairly quick.

=D that time of year again!!! what times everyone headin up on friday??

were hoping to set off at about 12 =) scream down vr power! top down! ;) first there gets campsite choice hehe

ps: nige if i remember correctly. am i meeting you as im giving you your ticket matey =)

its in the post fella

cheers mate' date=' I should always remember not to pay any attention to liam as he is a complete **** wit ;-)

[/quote']

LoL only just read that :D cheers :D i shall take that as a compliment ;)

were hoping to set of at around 12, depends how mashed get on thurs nite ;):D might even be there before you nige ;)

edit: spelling (not a dimwhit honest ;):P )