A few pictures of yesterday!

vr6tproject089-1.jpg

vr6tproject090.jpg

vr6tproject097-1.jpg

vr6tproject088-1.jpg

vr6tproject101-1.jpg

vr6tproject094-1.jpg

vr6tproject095-1.jpg

And finally, i was just about to leave Emerald, started car, pressed clutch and BANG! The master cylinder had pushed the white plastic end through the clutch pedal!

vr6tproject098-1.jpg

vr6tproject099-1.jpg

So had to weld the stop back on before i could drive it again!

vr6tproject100-1.jpg

Firstly, please let me congratulate you Paul on a spot on result! (I know I txt u, but that's off site!)

I didn't mean it to sound like 300 was not a good result cos it IS! As Bodge said though, with 4wd and that engine, u should be easily achieving 400+ reliably :)

Looking through the graph, that's probably the smoothest power curve i have ever seen! when are u gonna take me for a spin then...? ;)

know that feeling matey !! after monday will be in the same boat and I still need at least 2 new tyres and some other bits before the ring trip at the end of the month :( :( might have to sell a kidney or get a job with Jake at this rate ! ;)

Bugger me, word gets out fast! How did u know i'm interviewing someone on Monday..? not that i can afford to pay much! its a love job.. nudge nudge wink wink ;)

know that feeling matey !! after monday will be in the same boat and I still need at least 2 new tyres and some other bits before the ring trip at the end of the month :( :( might have to sell a kidney or get a job with Jake at this rate ! ;)

Bugger me' date=' word gets out fast! How did u know i'm interviewing someone on Monday..? not that i can afford to pay much! its a love job.. nudge nudge wink wink ;)

[/quote']

I heard something on the BGB grapevine ! ;) mmmmm love job sounds interesting !!!

fair play

are you going to go for big numbers later on down the line? make full use of the 4 wheel drive?

Cheers, i think a gradual progression from here will do, as time and money permit! But yeah, a good starting point.

Firstly' date=' please let me congratulate you Paul on a spot on result! (I know I txt u, but that's off site!)

I didn't mean it to sound like 300 was not a good result cos it IS! As Bodge said though, with 4wd and that engine, u should be easily achieving 400+ reliably :)

Looking through the graph, that's probably the smoothest power curve i have ever seen! when are u gonna take me for a spin then...? ;)

[/quote']

Cheers mate, at the end of the day, my engines still in 1 piece, and i've got a base to start tuning from, so only the first big hurdle for the engine!

Oh, and it was mapped using the 4wd, and i did road test it, and boy, does it work! ;-) ;-)

There seems to be a list of possible nut case passengers willing to risk life an limb in my car! :-)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah!

Now cut your o2a speed sensor plug off of the harness and solder the wires like so (OEM 02a wiring on left - o2m on right):

Black -----> Black/White

Blue/White -----> Blue/White

Red/Green -----> Brown.

Wow Paul' date=' just sat here since I got home from work and read your thread from start to finish!

Some awesome engineering skills buddy, its good to see home builds I love 'em!

Well done so far and good luck for the future!

[/quote']

Thank you very much! My eyes are on your project, now thats going to be special! :-)

How did you get on with your fresh set of plugs' date=' did it solve your missfire? Still an open seat available for the weekend, 2 if your good lady wants to go......

[/quote']

Well bought some BKR7E on monday, bought 6, paid for 4, not a bad discount! ;-)

Going to stick them in today or tomorrow, and test drive over easter. And by then hopefully my 7psi spring would have turned up, so i can test new plugs and 14psi worth of boost!!!! ;-) :-) YAY :-)