What reeealllly annoys you...

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont get me started! I drive for 9 hours a day for work. The worst offenders by far are school run mums! Fucking useless!!!

Not all us school run mums cant drive! I know the size of my car and how to park! lol! Cheeky! I have to say that old biddies really p*** me off! And the white van man syndrome really aggitates the hell out of me, cos some how they think they always have the right of way!

People that sit in the middle lane used to bug me till I started to encounter people that sit at 70 in lane 3 for miles without a single vehicle for 100's of meters in lane 1 and 2.

People that seriously need to use a headlamp beam setter.

People that sit up your backside at 80+ on a motorway when the car infront of you is blocked in by the car infront of them....

Morons that can't use indicators on an island.

Travelling at 85ish in the 3rd lane with plenty of room ahead and having some moron sat behind an hgv in lane 2 at 55mph swerve out to lane 3 when you're a second from going past.

One of my biggies is people that travel at 44 in a 60, speed up at an overtaking point before slowing down as soon as there is no point of overtaking or 40 in a 60 and travelling through 30mph villages at 50+.

People that can't park and use 2 spaces or block my driverside door.

People that pull across your island enrance or road entrance in slow traffic and stare ahead like you're not there, thus blocking you in.

People that think they have F1 launch capabilities in their cars and force you to brake on islands or roads and proceed to give abuse when you beep your horn.

lorries when they try to overtake each other and then their are huge queues behind you.

F**king taxi drivers and bus drivers think they own the road.

living in cambridge what p**ses me off most is cyclists you never know what they are going to do.

oh nearly forgot traffic lights always on red when on my way to work,and speed cameras.

Everybody' date=' dont they know I own the roads and am a a far better driver.[/b']

People who slow down and brake when a car comes towards them at night.

I think everyone believes themselves to be a better driver than anyone else......hell, even I do, that is to say out of the morons I encounter.

I can hold my hands up and say I've nearly caused 3 accidents out of the 5 years I have been driving.

1. Under skilled 18yr old turd doing around 65ish in a 20 zone over the brow of a hill as I was pulling out and I took avoiding action...though he turned around and started revving his bike into the driver door of my car while screaming obscenities at me.....would have tried kicking the s**t out of him, but I was in too much shock, even though it wasn't my fault.

The other 2 have been while trying to pull out of a concealed entrance in different locations and having the misfortune of some speed freak doing at least twice the legal limit.

2 years ago I rolled a 205 1.6 gti after some asian (I'm not racist), tw*t in a 3 series BMW coming toward me, overtook a merc that was doing 55 round a blind left hander but stayed put on my side...I swerved, N/S F/R tyres hit the grass and I continued sideways into a ditch and rolled twice into a field. He got away....now my philosophy is if it won't kill anyone...make sure to use them as a wall....that way, they can't get away.

Rambling over...sorry lol, back to original subject...

People that have a vehicle blocking their side of the road and proceed to use your side of the road instead of giving way.

DO NOT get me started on this one either..... I do a lot of business miles and why oh why oh why....

A lot of mine are listed above however I do have an extra one or two for you...

The TW*T who only sits in the middle lane... Now if the road is free in front they will go 100mph to catch the car in front. They will then slow right down to the speed of the car and sit on its ar*e until it moves and then back up to the highest speed they can achieve. Thus you end up pulling in behind them as they always accelerate, then as you are parallel to them and then... well you get the gist...

People who do not understand you can lift your foot off the accelerator and you do not have to put it on the brake pedal. Try it!!!! Follow them and watch how many times they brake compared to you and all others on the road...

The fast lane...... well. lets all sit in the fast lane with the other lanes empty for a mile and all go 70mph. Get out of the fast lane.... Use the other lanes.... In fact use your mirrors..... It is not there to check your eye make up is ok. Thats the vanity mirror keeping the sun out of your eyes... It is no good if I can see your T*ts in your rear view mirror. It might be a good view for me but no one else...

Lane Discipline... It's not a rude word or a sexual act!!!!!!!!!!

Parking....

How hard can it be to park your car in a space either too big for the car or between parallel lines???? Yet you have the ability to hit every part of my car every time you park??? Then will be the first person to call the police if anyone looks at you wrong.....

It is not a problem for me to just open my door on a main road. there are no other vehicles on the road and they will swerve into the on coming traffic to avoid killing me and my kid anyway..

Winter Drivers....

I Can do the same speed and stop on the Ice, rain or snow. It is not a problem as the laws of physics do not apply to me.....

In the morning I only need to scrape a space the size of a 10p to see forwards as everyone at the junction will let me go through the red light... whilst i deposit my snow and Ice everywhere making it additionally hazardous to every one else around me....

Manners...

A wave or flick of the lights when someone lets you out/through/past is not an admittance you are a ladyboy.........

Finally one for every one to try..... It makes you feel good and there is no harm done.. Everyone else around you will p*ss themselves.. when in traffic and you have the "lets see how close I can get to the rear end of your car" chap(ess).... At the first opportunity.. get out of the car.. Open the boot up and choosing your own phrase. ask them if thats what they thought you had in your boot. you will find they no longer are interested in driving that close and everyone else on the road is busy larfin and a pointin at the individual who was that close...

Peace and seasons greetings

Bus drivers that pull out as you're overtaking them without signaling.

police officers sitting at 65 on motorways in marked cars and having to sit in a queue because people are reluctant to go past.

Starting, stopping, starting, stopping on a motorway, to find out the cause is complete and utter tossers taking long hard looks at a slight shunt on the opposite side and realising that they're about to join the car infront.....keep your fu**ing eyes on the road ahead. If I can drive past an accident without even glancing at it, you can too!.

im a really chilled out behind the wheel and let most thing go

but a few things that get on my tits...

People parking silly close to my car

When people rest there door on my car

Watching people reverse into my car not knowing im there

when you having abit of fun and the person behind rather than keeping with you say a 2 car gap decides to stay a foot up your arse making you unsure of wtf you doing where you are and genuinely confusing the shiz out of you

Guest Nero1701

people who dont adhere to the speed limit,

you're all going on bout people that sit at 70 on the motorway,

last time i looked this was the legal speed limit,

also, its not a race to see how fast you can get your car up to the limit,

Yes Nero, it IS the legal speed limit and I by no means want to encourage breaking it.

Most people travel fasterr than 70 on a motorway, even traffic police say the average speed taken by cars on the 3rd lane is 85mph.

What most people here are on about is the inability of muppets to make sure they aren't going to interfere or casue cars to slow or brake hard.

I've been sat in long long queues on the 3rd lane caused by idiots pulling into the path of speeders and decideing that 60 is the only speed they will reach......that's what pi**es me off.

70 is fine.

Nobody said it was a race, you did.

Guest Nero1701

after a long days driving today(450 miles return trip to pick up a vento bonent and light), I would like to retract my previos post..

see these f&*^ing muppets in trucks that hog 2 F*&(ing lanes at 55 mph.....

nuf said!!

I get really bad road rage.

I cant stand old people. Full stop. I get so irate when Im stuck behind one that's doing about 15mph in 30 zone, leaving their indicator on for ages, braking way before they need to....argh! im getting wound up just thinking about it.

And ive noticed during the winter months people drive around with their lights on in broad daylight, no fog, clear as anything. WHY?! why have your f*cking lights on? I can see you, you can see me, why have them on?

And boy racers who insist on driving up my arse. I had an asian yesterday in a shi**y green saxo right up my arse, my poor little 1.4 might look fast but it certainly isnt. I was coming round a roundabout and he was so close behind me, I couldnt see his headlights. As I came off the roundabout, I slammed on my brakes, pulled off and slammed on my brakes again, and then I turned off into a road without indicating - just to piss him off even more. His face looked pretty scared, he nearly went up the back of me twice. You'd think if someone slams on their brakes because you're up their arse, then you'd slow down and back off - but he didnt. Stupid tw*t.

In fact, boy racers in general annoy me. Why try and look cool when you're in a saxo? Why put an exhaust on your 1.1i to try and make it sound like it can do more than 100mph, when in reality, top speed is 95 before the doors fall off. GET REAL YOU LOSERS! You always know that when a boy racer over takes you, that they're completley thrashing their car to try and get it to go some. I just laugh.

Leaner drivers. Now I know we were all there once but if you're too scared to drive at 30mph, then they shouldnt be on the road. I was stuck behind one the other day who kept stalling on a straight road! And when they got going they were only doing about 15mph. Either learn to drive at 30mph without shi**ing yourself, or don't go on the road until you grow some balls.

Sorry, rant over. Count to 10.

I hate to say this but it is becoming increasingly common for the people with another car in their backsides to be prosicuted too.

I hate being stuck behind people that like to drive at 25 in 40 or 30s and after a mile or so, I can be found sitting up their backsides.... very hypocritical considering that people up MY backside when I OBEY the actual limit, get the brake treatment too.

The police are starting to look at the causes of rear end shunts as they are becoming more common with the tricks that we pull to put the fear of god into the tailgaiting community.

Besides, I will never stop doing that, however, I'm not looking forward to the day when I do that, end up finding my car is too damaged and the offender turns out to be a bigger chap than me :D

I do sometimes pull over though to let the plonkers past and proceed to make sure they see my hand gestures ....sometimes.. ;)