Bristol Volksfest 6-7 June 09 - 1st page attendee & price info

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still got a case of lager's and three bags of charcoal to bring along from plymouth.. ;)

will the lager last til Bristol? Wouldn't in our house!

yea no probs, only turn into a lush when i'm in a feild with like minded people lol (au) (B) (8)

Still got a case of lager's and three bags of charcoal to bring along from plymouth.. ;)

will the lager last til Bristol? Wouldn't in our house!

yea no probs' date=' only turn into a lush when i'm in a feild with like minded people lol (au) (B) (8)

[/quote']

I vote for more of the Sunday night music :-)

Hello peeps, not been on here for awail...sorry

Really need to catch the vw bug again as iv been so busy with everything else in life ie kids new house and a new job.

Iv got my name down for the sunday but can i also bring a friend with his vr and park it up on the stand?

I hope the weather carries on like this!!!!!!!

I have had my Annual Leave request turned down for this so can't come up on the Friday. I'm looking to come Saturday and Sunday though once I have fin work on Saturday afternoon :-d

Oh bugger, i was gonna race you up Friday ;-)

No Nige, she's at work on the Saturday, If I lived in gloucester I may have gone back for her. As it stands, it's just big old me.

She's going to the Annual meet though and possibly the GTI Inters at Bruntingthorpe, Leicester.

I have had my Annual Leave request turned down for this so can't come up on the Friday. I'm looking to come Saturday and Sunday though once I have fin work on Saturday afternoon :-d

Oh bugger' date=' i was gonna race you up Friday ;-)

[/quote']

You would need the Friday headstart :o;)

Oh bugger' date=' i was gonna race you up Friday ;-)

[/quote']

You would need the Friday headstart :o;)

Yeah Yeah you know i'd smoke ya ;-)

That's typical. I've been working my ass off through blistering heat for the past 2 weeks......the weekend it counts looks 50:50. Law of sod though I guess.

Dave, I'm bringing the extra tent....but make sure you bring summin to sleep in other than a pair of trousers and a coat lol.

As mine is not going to be on the stand, is there any point in me bringing a bucket n sponge?