My digital camera has decided to act like a Citroen and not work so have had to use my mobile to take some low resolution pics, gives you the general idea though and hides the scabby bits on the polished rim and the stone chips on the front, both of which will be getting sorted once winter is long gone.

vr6a.JPG

vr6b.JPG

vr6c.JPG

[ Edited ]

[ Edited ]

Cheers Six,Slim the arches were added by the first owner as he liked the kit.i hated it and wanted to take it off,started to do this but part of the arch was bonded on so i decided to live with it.That was back in 99 so i don't know what you will find under there now though,hope this helps!

Mike

Yes, yes I am, coilovers are the way forward, still unsure which ones to get though, gonna leave it until after the winter anyway, the roads this far north get really bad through the winter months and it'll give me a chance to save up some loot.

looks a good one from the pics.............hopefully see it in the flesh at sunday's RR-day

btw

"It's a classic, the VR6, and its talents run so deep that it takes a while for them to sink in completely. Certainly, if in 20 years time, it appeared on the cover of some classic car magazine with a headline saying 'One of the all-time greats', we wouldn't be surprised.

Autocar Magazine 29 April 1992 "

thats the Corrado VR6 they're talking about there ;)