Which alarms system?

well i got a full closure toad alarm for about £120 - £130 i think it was only thing was i had to fitt it my self not to bad to do and plus u know all the wires are well hidden and if some thing goes wrong u can porb sort it ur self

unfortunately fitting yourself means u lose thatcham status:/

unless u just happen to be a qualified technician...in which case i doubt he'd be here asking which alarm to fit

personally i got a clifford 650 and would deffo NOT recommend it...its caused me no end of hassle, back to the fitters 3 times and had to have a new control unit fitted :@

personally i got a clifford 650 and would deffo NOT recommend it...its caused me no end of hassle' date=' back to the fitters 3 times and had to have a new control unit fitted :@

[/quote']

Thats unlucky fella, mine works A ok. Suppose its just one of those things, occasionally you get a dodgy product. Eother that or the fitter wasnt the best?!

personally i got a clifford 650 and would deffo NOT recommend it...its caused me no end of hassle' date=' back to the fitters 3 times and had to have a new control unit fitted :@

[/quote']

Thats unlucky fella, mine works A ok. Suppose its just one of those things, occasionally you get a dodgy product. Eother that or the fitter wasnt the best?!

im pretty sure that it was a dodgy control unit...immobiliser kicked in whilst i was driving down the A316... was very lucky really as onlky 5mins previous i nad been doing naughty speeds on the M3... dont wanna think about what could have happened if i had lost brake servo and power steering there:/