Memberships - POSSIBLE SITE CLOSURE

Please show your support for the VR6 Owners Club and become a Premium Member.

Currently memberships are at an all time low and if funds run out we will have no choice but to close the site.

It costs nearly £1000 a year just to run the website and for anyone who is already a member or just uses the website to maybe ask for advice, chat to other enthusiasts or sell items this site is invaluable and I think would be sorrily missed by many people if it wasn't here.

So for only £10 you are contributing to the running of this site and once you are a premium member you can gain that £10 back easily by using one of the many discount schemes that being a premium member has to offer.

Your membership will be instantly activated if you pay by our preferred payment method, PayPal.

Please show your support for the club, Many thanks the VR6 Owners Club Team

CLICK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION

I'm sure you have thought about it or maybe even are already on the case but adding advertising to the site would certainly assist in paying your overheads. I have a extensive list of planner buyers at all the big media agencies and would happily pass this information over to you and lend a hand with pitches when needed (for free of course).

If you think this will be useful pm me.

:)

The problem is that we use over 40GB /month bandwidth, and the website is too intensive to have on a shared server, therefore we had to pay for our own dedicated server.

If we put the site back on a shared server we would have the same performance issues as before, and have critical errors appearing again with limitations on concurrent MySQL connections.

We have over 238,124 hits per month so its gets more costly.

I know it is not an ideal solution. what about the fee value....??????

As everyone says you get it back everytime you spend on insurance/parts etc etc etc

Just a thought for conversation...

Comeon everyone join up and get your discounts now whilst money is tight in the world

Come on guys and gals put your money where your mouth is its not like petes making a profit we need the cash to keep going you all enjoy the site and i for one would be devastated if it was to dissappear so get paying or you will lose it.

• 6 months later...