Arrest of SpeedOne by the Port Authorities in Boulogne

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've deicded to take it as a sign. The idea of a ring trip that's rocky from the very beginning is too ominous for me to ignore. SoI think I will recoup my losses via my credit card and bow out.

I do reserve the right to a change of heart though nearer the time ;-)

I've deicded to take it as a sign. The idea of a ring trip that's rocky from the very beginning is too ominous for me to ignore. SoI think I will recoup my losses via my credit card and bow out.

im with you on this

maybe a summer trip mid week twice the value

im with you on this

maybe a summer trip mid week twice the value

Yer i'm the same.

At least in the summer you are more likely to have a dry, snow free ring to drive round.

Dont want to go to all this hassle to finally get there and its wet/snowy!!

this is looking decidedly shakey, anyway... didnt confirm any times it was just being kicked around for 0800 and 2000, but if you read the Sticky (Major events) the Email i got from norfolk lines is icluded there, it was them who mention 2000 return .time . personally im leaving it till later as i aint had any work for a month so times is gettin hard . but hoping to book as soon as poss , work permitting. Shit happens at the wrong time.