Arrest of SpeedOne by the Port Authorities in Boulogne

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Craig , have you got a link to the booking charts ;) i was thinking of taking a look at how much it will cost and then perhaps contacting them about a group booking :) , we can only ask and see if they could cut us a deal ( as were only poor people who have lost money and had our annual pilgrimage ruined through no fault of our own) :-( :-p you never know???

Craig ' date=' have you got a link to the booking charts ;) i was thinking of taking a look at how much it will cost and then perhaps contacting them about a group booking :) , we can only ask and see if they could cut us a deal ( as were only poor people who have lost money and had our annual pilgrimage ruined through no fault of our own) :-( :-p you never know???

[/quote']

sounds like a good plan

Right then, Norfolkline are willing to hold the 20% offer for us until 31/1/09 i will post the email with details as soon as i figure out how to do it , or if i forward it to someone perhaps they can post it for me ,Doh...

We are pleased to confirm that the fast ferry the Speed One was released from arrest in France yesterday, pursuant to an order made by the Commercial Court in Boulogne. The release of the Speed One and its return to England will greatly assist in our efforts to achieve a sale of the business of Speedferries Limited (in Administration).