[poll] Any1 really angry at this weeks f1 rubish

Well after an amazing race this week to give us something to recover the hours of r life that we lost 2 weeks ago to a dull race and cheating by the team in red it seems once again the possibility of letting lewis or even Mclaren win something this year is to much for the FIA. Does any now not believe that the FIA r not biased towards handing everything to the cheating Ities.

what do people think am i just bein stupid or for once do i have something to talk about ?

if u do feel this way please take part in the poll nd maybe join the face book against Ferrari Biased by the FIA

i watched it, was it because of the overtake or teh corner he cut slightly before? i thought it was quite exciting and only contact was really kimi bashin lewis...

massa was way behind to give him full first is aload of nonsense imo, really cuts the gap between him an hamilton too... :(

I thought the decision was by the Belgian stewards rather than the FIA?

Either way I think the best race I've seen for ages has been ruined by this decision... Hamilton deserved the win, did he gain momentum by cutting the corner? Maybe but he let Kimi past and then outbraked him into the corner. He was only in the position to challenge him in the first place because he was driving better. Massa didn't deserve second let alone first!

i dont c how they did get it right tho as he was forced off the track then slowed down its racing at the end of the day and they both did a good job not hitting rosberg in which kimi had the advantage after lewis went across the grass

yea ur rite nige it shud have been should it matter as kimi parked it in the wall

It does seem to have invited alot of interest in F1 and has closed the gap, now every race will be 'the big one'

No that bothered though as it is sooooo boring to watch I find, apart from Monaco

Id rather watch the local foot-draggers do banger racing, they always fire a sierra wheel off towards the crowd hahaha

Martin Whitmarsh added: "From the pit wall, we then asked Race Control to confirm that they were comfortable that Lewis had allowed Kimi to repass, and they confirmed twice that they believed that the position had been given back in a manner that was 'okay'.

"If Race Control had instead expressed any concern regarding Lewis’s actions at that time, we would have instructed Lewis to allow Kimi to repass for a second time."

Sounds like someone had a change of heart *-) maybe because there wasn't a red car in sight at the finish!

This is karma' date=' Lewis is big headed and thinks F1 is about him only, so karma put him straight, fair or not he got what he deserved.

Rant over

[/quote']

I think he's every right to be big headed. He arrived in F1 last season and made a lot of other teams and drivers take a long hard look at themselves. Yes he is in a very fast and reliable car but he earned that seat and would not be there if he wasn't up to the job. Looking back at the Senna, Prost, and most recently Schumacher, they were all confident and often described as arrogant and big headed as they made a name for themselves but look at what they achieved. That level of confidence and self belief is necessary to excel in F1. In life in general to a certain extent. Hamilton has that in abundance and given time he will be World Champion. In my opinion of course ;)

As for the foolishnes that happened after the race in Spa, the decision was just that. Foolishness

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Ferrari lodged three objections to the appeal, above and beyond the FIA regulations. Most of which are just petty and one laughable.

"Ferrari raised the question of whether or not the appeal submitted against the

contested decision had been notified within the time limits stipulated in the

Rules of the Court. McLaren claim that the appeal was indeed submitted within

the given time limit."

"The competitor Ferrari, having claimed that only Lewis Hamilton was penalised

by the Stewards’ decision, and having observed that the driver concerned had

not appealed, deduced that McLaren could not appeal. However, it must be

noted that, with regard to this decision, the Stewards did indeed record a breach

of the rules committed by “the competitor named below’, which referred

expressly to the “competitor Vodafone McLaren Mercedesâ€."

"Concerning the substance of the case, Ferrari considers that the Stewards’

decision was justified, and claims that Mr Hamilton would not have been able to

overtake Mr Räikkönen if he had not gained an advantage from the disputed

manoeuvre undertaken at the chicane."