My 94 Corrado VR6 :D - Lots of Pics

Promised i would get one and here she is, got it last night and boy is it fun :D

love it, from the ride to the power to the seating, everything is spot on

picked it up from near mansfield so got to drive it all the way back home :D

132k, chain & tensioner done at 113k, new rad, Eibach springs, new shocks, lots of reciepts, FSH (first 10 at VW), Not too bad and fuel either, does about same as my 1.8 Bravo used to get lol. Plans for it but dunno where to start hehe. Already has the Lupo wiper upgrade( or so im told but it has aero wipers so i guess they are lol)

anyways enough babble to the pics, havent managed to get any of my own because its been dark as soon as i get home from work and i wanna polish it before i take some pics :D so images from auto trader

Auto_Trader.jpeg

Auto_Trader2.jpeg

Auto_Trader3.jpeg

Auto_Trader4.jpeg

Auto_Trader5.jpeg

Nothing much happened before xmas. Got my stereo put in and one of the subs just need to wire up the other speakers and such.

Got my headlamp protectors on and have managed to crack one of em :? so i guess that shows they work lol!

and ordered my wheels on the 3rd of january! i ordered the keskin KT1's and then 3 weeks later the company told me they couldnt get any for a month or so :( - tried loads of places just wasnt happening so i changed my mind and ordered the Schmidt Modernline (only single piece i kno but i didnt have an extra £600 for 3 piece or i would! lol) and they arrived Today! 2 weeks after placing the order they turned up at work

Photo-0045.jpg

they look well nice, i got 9x16 for the rear and 7.5x16 for the front, i expected them to be alot deeper than they actually were but there still nice :D, got 215/40/16 tyres on the rear and 195/45/16 on the front all falcons!. went to have a look at fittings and they have sent me 12x1.5 bolts instead of 14x1.5 which is what the vr6 needs lol. so gotta wait a week till new bolts come from germany! (i didnt have any in at work) and aswell it gives me some more time to save for coilovers! :D

Me my girlfriend and a couple of mates went on a random mission today! To.......Goathland! near whitby lol. This is the set for Heartbeat. stopped on the way to get a couple of pics and here are some of them :)

DSCF1413.jpg

DSCF1425.jpg

DSCF1433.jpg

any of you that watch heartbeat will like this one :D we asked the bloke if we could park outside his shop for a photo and he said yea! :D

DSCF1444.jpg

DSCF1452.jpg

DSC00329Resized.jpg

:D

Managed to get my grill sprayed up. i painted the brow and left the grill black with a bit of endurance tyre gloss it came up nice and shiney :D. i got some paint from VW and to be honest, it was crap to apply. didnt seem to be much pressure in the can so it was constantly needing shaking and it was spluttering. but i made the best of a bad job really. aswell i got some pics of the coilovers, got the new tensioner and belt and the strut mounts front and rear ready for in 6 hours i shall be taking the car to the garage to have it all fitted!

grilltop.jpg

grill from the front

grillfull.jpg

grill from the side

coiloverbox.jpg

i kno its on a side but just tilt your head :P

coiloverfr.jpg

front coilovers

coiloverr.jpg

rear coilovers

struttop.jpg

strut mounts

pullybelt.jpg

tensioner pulley and alternator belt :D

Just lowered the car a bit more last friday, got it washed and used the new autoglym wax - didnt like it but it looks shiney :D.

put the wheels on for a quick snap, going to widewheels this week to get the arches done so gonna drive there with the front 2 on and the rear 2 in the back of the car :D

PICS!

S7001116.jpg

S7001117.jpg

S7001118.jpg

S7001119.jpg

dunno if i think it needs to go a tad lower, not much tho, wanna see how much it catches if it does when ive got the wheels on and the arches done. think the paint might crack so will be getting them done as much as needed to stop the wheels touching, with the paint splitting a bit on the back of one of the arches i aint too bothered about it :D

will put pics up of it being done when im there and will get some from when its done but that its for now :P

finally got the arches rolled and the wheels on properly. going back on thursday to have em rolled a bit more and the front ones tucked in cause they catch aswell. would really recommend kris to people, got some of his business cards. great bloke and is willing to help in any way, the place itself is in the arse end of nowhere so its a right pain to find lol. joy to the sat-nav! and the roads around there are shockingly bad! lol still decent price excellent job and good laugh! its nice to see that he doesnt do it for the money but because he likes the cars aswell! :) anyways pics from when i had it done!

S7001120.jpg

S7001121.jpg

S7001122.jpg

then today i gave the car a wash over and a quick wax over with the dodo juice and went and took a couple of pics!

S7001124.jpg

S7001125.jpg

S7001126.jpg

S7001128.jpg

S7001129.jpg

S7001131.jpg

S7001133.jpg

S7001134.jpg

S7001135.jpg

S7001136.jpg

S7001137.jpg

S7001138.jpg

S7001139.jpg

S7001141.jpg

S7001143.jpg

i got the FK Highsports,. they are decent enough for the money! only problem i have with them is they are really really soft on the back so the car has lots of 'bounce' which made stopping the wheels catching alot harder! :)

thanks for the replies :D

• 7 months later...

not updated this in a while!

after my purchases at harewood house 2008 i gave the car a quick swill over and took some snaps :D

i also bought myself a new camera so was a good time to get some pics with that!

IMG_0639.jpg

IMG_0679.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0613.jpg

IMG_0614.jpg

IMG_0617.jpg

IMG_0618.jpg

IMG_0620.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

IMG_0632.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0643.jpg

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0681.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

IMG_0689.jpg

IMG_0691.jpg

after this nothing happened until december when i had a funny knocking on the suspension/driveshaft area. i thought it was cv joint so took it to the garage and it turns out it was the ARB droplink so easy fix.

Mot is due in a week and it failed the other day on strut top mounts, brake compensator valve, brake pipes and an abs sensor so its getting all that done for the test!

Ordered some DDI dials from Venom a couple of weeks ago and spoke to them today, apparently they are still waiting for them to arrive in the country! wish they would hurry up and land i wanna put em in already!! lol

thanks for looking

just got her MOT, cost nearly £400 to put it thru! bloody cars :P lol

Needed rear brake pipes, rear compinsator valve, abs sensor, strut top mounts! got it all done tho and sorted!

putting wheels back on this weekend lowering it again after they had to raise it to get it on the ramp!