Right so hear we go, it has taken me ages to get these sorted but finally they are on and I adore them - inmo they look amazing and much better than I thought they would. Have ordered some center caps which are coming next week and will finish them off nicely.

I know that some of you are going to hate these but hey ho each to their own I say :):)

The only thing I am not mad keen on are the tyres which are too big and am going to have to change them - i know if it ain't rubbing you ain't dubbing but speed humps are now a big no no due to the width of the alloys+adaptors !!!! But I do love the new stance and it gives the car a much meaner look 8o|

1212681262_5463_FT0_new_rims_2_.jpg

1212681262_5463_FT0_new_rims_4_.jpg

1212681262_5463_FT0_new_rims_1_.jpg

1212681262_5463_FT0_new_rims_3_.jpg

Nice to see you finally got them sorted Ben. Seems ages ago we where worrying about whether we had secret plans for the same wheels!!!

Got to be honest and say i'm not overly keen on the colour. For some reason i think it ages the car? Would personally have them mirror polished but as said above, each to their own! AND they are highly original so in a round about way, i guess i like them lol!!

Look forward to seeing them in the flesh, everything always looks better in the flesh!

Nice to see you finally got them sorted Ben. Seems ages ago we where worrying about whether we had secret plans for the same wheels!!!

Got to be honest and say i'm not overly keen on the colour. For some reason i think it ages the car? Would personally have them mirror polished but as said above' date=' each to their own! AND they are highly original so in a round about way, i guess i like them lol!!

Look forward to seeing them in the flesh, everything always looks better in the flesh!

[/quote']

I know mate and I agree the pics don't do them justice they are actually more of a bronze colour but look gold in the pics *-)

Like the new sig pic Ben ;)

;) cheers mate

Will have a look Craig - might need to take some off the front ones maybe ??

Or space out the rears more to match the front :-d Looks alot better than before...Altho id have them polished and get it slammed