New Pics - Now with Porsche Brakes!

Well thought i would up date you guys with pics of the Volf!

• Half refurbished wheels in BMW M3 shadow chrome (New centre caps didnt arrive in time from Germany from ABT. In fact they still havent arrived grrrrrrrrr :@)

• Lurrrrrrvely Porsche brakes (cheers again Kalv)

• Vento Projector headlights (Not 100% sure on these yet!)

Still to come:
  • Looking for full length light brow

• debadged multi slat Vento grill (not the 3 slat type, the other one!)

• smoked indicators/fogs to match the dark headlights

• and obviously the bodywork and re-spray that was originally planned before the Ring trip

1208941451_4734_FT0_vag_2008.jpg

1208941471_4734_FT0_vag_2008_2.jpg

Before brakes were fitted:

1208941764_4734_FT0_dsc00365.jpg

1208942080_4734_FT0_dsc00362.jpg

Looking good Oli' date=' I know what you mean about the lights but the more I look at them the more I like them, and I have not seen these before anywhere which is always a bonus. Once you have got your smoked indicators and fogs they will look better. They probably look very imposing bearing down on you in ya rear view mirror. :)

[/quote']

Looking good Oli' date=' I know what you mean about the lights but the more I look at them the more I like them, and I have not seen these before anywhere which is always a bonus. Once you have got your smoked indicators and fogs they will look better. They probably look very imposing bearing down on you in ya rear view mirror. :)

[/quote']

Cheers mate. Yer its the exclusivity of them that attracted me to them. Never seen another set like them and seeing as the whole Vento front is getting down quite a bit now i needed something a little bit different!!

OliVeR6.... looking sweet mate... the brakes looks spot on when clean and shiney... glad you got them fitted ok...

£500 for some brakes that are designed to make Uber German machines stop from 100mph in a fraction is worth it.. especially when you go down the turbo route.