[poll] TT Comps. question (Warning TT content)

Keeping them clean is not a problem at all. Ive had mine on all winter and they are still as shinny as they were prior. Only the odd bit of wear and tear that you get on all wheels. No kerbing as yet either! Here's what mine look like at the moment:

DSCF3873.jpg

Jk what do you put on your wheels to make them keep the shine and protect them from salt and the weather.

Just a case of washing them with warm water and soap every 3-4 days (especially the fronts) and maybe every two weeks give them a polish with BELGOM then Autoglym metal polish. Job done, oh and none of this electrical polishers, all done by hand! ;)

yeah, its so annoying, ive been on the lookout for some new wheels for 12 months or so but can find any I like more and now one is releasing new designs? About time some new designs appeared as they havnt really changed in 3 years or so!

Do you use it daily through the winter? In my experience polished alloys don't last 3-4 days on salted roads without needing a good polish to bring them up again. On the roads I travel to work I'd have to wash them daily!

yep i found wit mine after 2-3 days.. they would need washing and polishing again.. i left mine for a month once.. omg!!!!!!!! wot a mess..lol.