Need sum advice plz.

Vince @ stealth has quoted me £200 for a full service (all inc)

Seems ok to me. VW is about £290 ish.

Is it worth goin to VW to keep the service book full VW?

Also Stealth quoted me £115 for Magnecor leads. This seemed high to me. He said he'd fit them at the time of service so no need for labour charge.

However i dont believe the leads cost this much in the first place? ?! :?

Also Supersprint exhaust £390 + vat plus £40 fitting - ok or not?

BMC induction Kit £155 + vat.

Any advice/opinions as to whether these prices are ok?

Merci :)

nah, not worth keeping the vw stamps, a stamp from anywhere will do.

i can't see magnecor leads being worth it over standard vw ones, that cost £100. thought you only recently got leads though kobi?

if you want somewhere more local, try tony at automotive solutions in sonning on 01189 699903, though he's moving workshops at the mo so is hard to track down (i know, i owe him money and can't get hold of him!)

Simon - DISCOUNT??! Er no i didnt mention a discount for VR6OC. But trust me i will be calling him mentioning it!! Everyone has spoken highly of stealth so i've no problems with using them.

Will probably end up using the Magnecor ones as it will be easier to have them done whilst the car is being serviced - Andy the leads werent too bad so i have not changed them since.

Also jst had the BMW in at the Synters Stealership - Oil change & MOT - £209! Ouch :@

[ Edited Thu Sep 09 2004, 10:15PM ]

£125 for annual service at my VW dealer

That price £360 for the supersprint from stealth sounds the same as the quote I got a few weeks ago :)

If you mean my quote...its wasn't from stealth!!!!!

Stealth quoted £390+ VAT

I got £360 INC VAT

Really?? Where was that one from then ?!