Might be selling my Highline :(

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) Ah Richie babes your poor VW employee! I think someone with a VR Corrado is buying them, well theres 2 people fighting over them!! theres gonna be tears!

If the G60 had 5 stud they would be on it! but i dont want to run adaptors, and need to free up some spare cash, for some "other stuff" ;) mmmmmmmmm 9j Borbets all round and Gaz coilovers :)

Gotta get some paint (stone chips) done first, then i might have a dabble ;) gotta get the G60 plate put on it too :)

You would love a VR Corrado Rich, they handle superbly! the driving position is awesome too, im personally loving the stage 4 supercharger soundtrack with a straight through 2.5 stainless Jetex and cat bypass at the minute!!

lol nah ill stick with the 4motion if they did a rhd mk3 4wd then i wud have had one just love the haldex system 2 much still could have had a rado 4 the amount i payed 4 my 4motion. plus i cudnt have a vr rado as my dad had the storm when it came out nd another 1 would have 2 much to live up 2

nah. i was being serious. for once.

PERSONALLY i think they will be too wide and stick out and look dumb. for me 8" is the widest that look good. i hate wheels that are too wide and stick out. i think wheels should fill the arches but not stick out.

Ive had a 4 door cus i lied to myself that it didn't matter. Then a few months down the line it stated to bother me lol

Way easy tho and my mates hate the fact they cant open the windows in the 3 door but they just look better

Craggy your car looked mint on the deep dish whys it now seem to be running on standard rims?

Blimey, look what i've missed!!! :o

Nick, the Rado looks like a great buy. I'm sure you'll miss the VR, but some opportunities are just too good to miss and to find a standard G60 in that condition certainly falls into that catagory. I love the idea of owning a classic, especially something as unique as the G60.

Nice one mate, look forward to seeing it :-p

-Steve

cheers mate, I shall still come to events with the VR6OC ;) and the new Corrado will undergo a few "changes" in the next few weeks :) its definately getting lower and wider :) and it will definately be getting faster ;) although its pretty quick as it is :)

it dont sound quite like the VR but it certainly sounds mean! de cat and full stainless Jetex are already on it :)

Why don't you buy the rado and drive that around and put the vr on a sorn for a couple of months so you can't drive it and just see how you get on, that way you don't run the risk of selling it, regretting doing so and not being able to get it back ;)

I already have the Corrado! and i kind of made my mind up to sell the VR about 10 months ago, I just fancied going back to a G60 powered VW i guess, love the VR but i have never had a Corrado and it is a different sort of beast, anyone whos ever had or got a corrado will tell you what a nice driving position and the handling is awesome, i never do big mods as i like the cars as they come visiually, and the Corrado is a bit of an all time classic in its own right now, i hear what ya say but the VR has to go as i cant have 3 dubs!!