VR6OC National Meet 1-3 Aug 2008

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rite fingers crossed ill still be there peeps as my gearbox went bang on sat lol

you know you are more than welcome in anything Tony' date=' even that dirty derv of yours.

[/quote']

cheers nigle but its all good just finished puttin a second hand box in so all systems go ...

am not going to make it :-( :-( :-( :-(

totally gutted but got to have an operation on my ankle on Thursday afternoon :-(

Big apologies to everyone who was planning on a pod in the enormo tent :-(

seriously pissed off

sorry to hear that ben .... ill toast a beer for u .... but catch u soon no doubt

dont worrie mate we are all nice ' date=',, mite be a bit worse for wear but still be nice and a laugh lol

[/quote']

No worreis at all, look forward to meeting the members :) also to see some nice vr's....see ya'll there!

i'm gonna be bringin the old caddy van :( the mk2 aint gonna be rady, the missus is using the 4mo but at least i'll be there! and the caddy will eventually have a vr lump in it maybe next year with lpg for work use!

You bringing the projector ?

Wondering if I should bring the 360 ?

I am, although unless the forecast improves it's likely to stop in the car.

We are already due an original xbox, a wii and one of my playstations and only have two nights to play. So you will have to fight for screen time. Unless you've got any 360 games which feature the Nordschleife and a force feedback wheel ;-)