Comments on your vr

I was out having a bit of a blat the other day coz it was nice and dry windows open stereo off and all that. And for some reason seemed to be getting a lot of looks (most discusted looks) but this one bloke caught my eye and yesterday I saw him again and he said to me your car makes the most amazing sound what have you got in there, 2.8 v6 I explained and he then said it does sound beautiful. :):);)

He he thats great. I live in a part of Oslo with alot of families and old people. Everybody hates my sound. When i popoff they shake their heads;). I even got a note on my windscreen after i pulled past another car after red light at an intersection. It said: you drove like a pig over the intersection, its people like you that make the traffic dangerous. This is our children school area (it was eight in the evening;)) well, I put it in my car and im going to hold on to it.

I guess that people enjoy cars more in the uk!

Not so much words, but it's the looks I like. Mine has no badges on the back so when you're at lights next to some punk kid in a corsa giving it large and you blaze off sounding like a bunch of angry dogs, they look very, very little and scared. I also dig the snap-neck reaction when you overtake someone quickly, like you snook up on them and shouted BOO!!

I used to work in Enfield and I remember once I was queueing on the road out of town on the way home, I caught a guy in a GTI going the other way checking the front for the badge, he caught my eye and I just nodded knowingly at him... ''yes its a vr... yes its a highline... beautiful isn't she' he he :-)

Well where do we start my neighbours hate it cause it wakes them up at 7 every morning, yet they dont complain about the scooby across the road??

My mum thought it was a 2litre??

My missus hate's it at the mo cause it's on standard shocks and springs. All to soon be sorted.

And I just love it

whose is that skip blocking my car in!

LOL I take it your on about the "fix it again tomoro"!

My neighbours love mine, Saw them the other day, "I can hear your car as you drive past" "oh sorry ill try keep the revs down", "no no we like it" :) in that case i'll boot it lol he does own a Ducati 996 tho so his a pure petrol head

Also had some geeza on Sutton high street while i was in traffic shout askin if it was a VR getting all excited lol.

Anyone get the little kids jumping around on the pavment doing go faster signals /wind it up signals with there hands?? makes me smile lol

the best 2 comments iv heard about mine was

a 2 lads at gti summerfest looked into my open bonnet and 1 said to the other core thats a nice induction kit (its actually a semi polished vortech v9f!!!)

B guy in a 5l tvr chimera mildly modded asked me wtf i had under the bonnet when i got exactly the same time as him at santa pod (i missed 3rd gear) i told him what it was and he replied its the only time hes raced anything and not been able to hear his car and it sounded insane

There is a relatively large railway bridge in town that is right after a junction so one just happens to be in 1st gear whilst going under it! No word of lie, the sound she makes really isn't that far from a F1 car and then the looks...... well i'm sure you can imagine! The best is when you get a group of "too hard for this town" chavs swaying along...... and then proceed to scare the sh*t out of them by creeping up to the bridge and then nailing it!!

Comments wise, i get quite a lot coz i'm one of only a few VR6's and the others are real rust buckets plus i'm the only modded VR6 up here.

One bloke offered me £7k for her back in October while i was filling up with petrol!!

One bloke offered me £7k for her back in October while i was filling up with petrol!!

why is it always in petrol stations? i had a guy come in whilst I was paying and say "whose is that Vr6?", thought i'd blocked soemone in or summat, so said "It's mine mate". And he said " do you want to sell it? Just made me smile. Thing is it had no interior in at all cause at the time i was doing a full interior swap from the nasty blue to black.

i usually get 'thats tidy', from mechanics, and engine bay looks nice.

at ultimate dubs last year, a kid shouted 'i like your engine' while i was sittin in it with hood up, and a woman said 'im not keen on the front of it' lol... iv had 'why dont you get a fast car' from a twat

marco from mexico at ed38 said 'congratulations on your car i like i alot' (bless)