hey i bought this 1.4 a lil while back for £300 and am now beefing it up a lil. bought it as a project car so am in no rush to get it done but will b worth it once its finished.

dannsteve547rx8.jpg

dannsteve548gb1.jpg

dannsteve554xq9.jpg

so far have done the brake conversion

dscf0951za4.jpg

dscf0957ie4.jpg

dscf0952hz8.jpg

dscf0953tx1.jpg

lowerarmboltre1.jpg

projectcargoflzy3.jpg

lower arm bolt was a pain to say the least

Ive done this before, Total mission, What did you do about the drive shafts, I put VR cv joints on but the drive shafts where to long and when you went round the corners it pushed the engine over!!!

Make sure yours isnt doing this, I had to get mine shorted in the end but you possible could use VR ones

lol, Its more like putting your balls in a grinder but you don't know this till you started! lol

I was planning on a 16v mk2 Turbo engine in mine but a month after I finished it it got writen off, Fully gutted and lairyness, Then i brought my self a VR and saved all the hassle lol

yh true but seems the car is a project it ent no stress, but y spend a grand on a car the rip it to bits getting everything the way u want, i.e respray.engine mods,body work, i know people say y build wot u can buy but, this is my 2nd project car and had doubtiers on the last but now they have seen the end product they can see the bigger picture. this was my last project...

may not av been vw, but is still my baby. and yes thats my old golf in the back ground before some a##hole stole it. thats y i av took this project on,

astragte003xb5.jpg

astragte004sk8.jpg

astragte002lh3.jpg

astranewrimswd3.jpg

photo0015hw3.jpg

photo0017kj4.jpg

gte1te4.jpg

gte2vj3.jpg

gtesprayedblue5ma2.jpg

gtesprayedblue3pv2.jpg

astraatgoodringtonyb0.jpg