[moved] what is a highline?

Guest tom_p_2000

actually its 100bhp difference, and i like "happy" or "french" colours, this is the BEST gay colour you can get a highline in ;)

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1193681860_2067_FT203502_img_0733.jpg]1193681860_2067_FT203502_img_0733_.jpg[/lightbox]

in all seriousness there are a few minor diffences tom_p_2000, as said on 2 colours, black and purple violet metallics, inner door pillar trims are black, raised consul arounf the handbrake, full colour coordinated heated leather seats, yes the purple one has purple leather! American walnut wooden gear knob, and came with 6 spoke solitude BBS alloys as standard, think thats the main differences? oh and of course if its a proper highline (as opposed to one of those cheap old cloth interiored things ;) ) then it says "HIGHLINE" on the log book!!! if it dont say then it maybe a high spec car with leather option in it

tom' date=' theres a huge difference, at least another 40 bhp on a standard golf, better body panels , and even the trim is better...also comes in two gay colours.

:)

hope that helps.

[/quote']

I'm not saying anything about gay colours then....as mine is black same as Highline. And Have "gay" wheels according to Mark

^ and a decent driver Jim ;) ( :$ runs to hide his tom tom)

In reality the later cars are virtually identical, air con, leather sunroofs etc etc.....some even had cloth recaros :-p just as long as its a decent car with good history or at least proven history by its condition then it dont really matter, you can spec it up cheaply as leather is always being passed from car to car!!