Speed awareness course

I have to go to a speed awareness course tomorrow. After I got caught speeding I have to go on this course.....but I just realised that i'm gonna be pulling into the carpark in a VR with a 'ring sticker. Now how do i explain that I dont drive fast?

I was doing 36 in a 30 so got offered to go on this course or 3 points.............bit of a no brainer really. Just listening to someone saying speed kills and looking at pictures of the mess it can cause.

mark I thought I mention ages ago id got caught speeding.

intresting how the courses are only offered by certain forces.

gotta be better than 3 points.

its not speed that kills its the lack of concentration or faling to notice.

btw, i dont condone speeding, im just saying time and places for everything, and horses for corses etc.

I was doing 36 in a 30 so got offered to go on this course or 3 points.............bit of a no brainer really. Just listening to someone saying speed kills and looking at pictures of the mess it can cause.

Blimey that is a no brainer :) cant understand why all the police forces dont offer this ?? have a fun day mate ;)

Was all a big guilt trip.......they just tried to shame you into slowing down. They asked if anyone had any other training other than passing test. So me being me said yes I have had track day training so know how to drive quickly and safely......kinda went down like a lead ballon......made me smile!!!!