[poll] London Rolling Road Day?...13th Jan 08

Hi there guys and girls, firstly i know there is another thread currently active regarding a rolling road day, but i have been waiting over a couple of weeks for some info regarding what is happening. and i really need to know what power my car is producing fairly soon, hence this thread.

Secondly, I drove to tewkesbury from london last year, it took the best part of 3 hours, cheshire is simply too far for me, id have to leave london at 03:00 am to get there nice and early!!

So i was just wondering if there are many more people around london, essex area who would be interested in attending a r/r session closer to home?

also if there is interest, i feel it would be beneficial not to make it vehicle specefic, i.e. not only V.R's allowed, as i have a few mates with cars they want to test out also, so we should not struggle to acheive the numbers that we require, otherwise ill post up my figures when ive had mine done.

Moderator edit by: Dub-Donna

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, guys its no feeble excuse, i did the 3 hr drive last year cheshire becomes about 5 hrs for any one from llondon.

Now obviously, there is some interest here, again i dont want to cause any offence to anyone here, but i dont want this to take 2 months to sort out, all those who are definately up for it, pls p.m me, also if you have any mates not in v.w's that wish to come along, inform me so that i can get an idea of the exact numbers, also can you guys send me the numbers to any of the r/r places you have mentioned so i can contact them. apart from that its all fairly simple, i will require a deposit of some type to secure your places on the day.

I will contact hoddesden, chobham,watford and also possibly stormdevelopments in reading tomorrow and see who is willing to offer the best prices.

Pah.....feeble excuse for not meeting up with everyone for club RR day.....whichever RR is used i'll have a 3 hr drive as well.

But i'd be up for a blast down to see the london boys on theer RR day if I aint on holiday that is

Will do both if club RR on Saturday!