Insurance time again....

I'm with Adrian Flux but with Highway.

No prob's with modified car but the policy doesn't allow driving any other car like most other policies do. If they'd told me before I took out the policy (which they didn't) I could have changed it but I'm not allowed to change mid term.

Worth bearing in mind if you do drive other cars occasionally.

Tommy, same happened to me with HIC. Quote went up about £150 on the previous year and I had turned 30 which I thought was supposed to have helped!

Tried them with the Polo GTi too and the quote was interstellar! Both cars ended up with Greenlight (along with the other halfs 2 as well) and got a much better deal.

Tommy' date=' same happened to me with HIC. Quote went up about £150 on the previous year and I had turned 30 which I thought was supposed to have helped!

Tried them with the Polo GTi too and the quote was interstellar! Both cars ended up with Greenlight (along with the other halfs 2 as well) and got a much better deal.[/quote']

I'am 28 with a sp30 they wanted £1000 fully comp &|

I now pay £600 ish can't remember exactly how much though!

my 8v cost £150 with the co op!

elephant have insured me with my fk highsport coilovers, eibach anti roll bars, eibach strut bar and a bmc induction kit. think it ended up about £840.

0 no claims

driving since 17

no points

no convictions

think i was lucky to get it, or i expect to have a big increase this year coming.

• 3 weeks later...