How high is your insurance?

Guest TJ604

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£410 per month! :o

Im on my brothers motor trader policy so i can drive anything thats got tax or mot for £315 a year :);):)

but my last insurance quote was around £800 fully comp when i was 21 with 2 years NCB (im 24 now)

as it has already been said its DOLLORS so around £200 a month! still alot but read the thread mate!

mines not high at all.......£286 fully comp....10+ years no claims and its protected :) but i suppose i am 35' date=' insured with Bell

[/quote']

And the job helps ;-) Being a single engineer all the ins companies have me down as being reckless with a death wish.

And the job helps ;-) Being a single engineer all the ins companies have me down as being reckless with a death wish.

Really? I'm an engineer as well. What's so reckless about us?

I might be forced to change my job title to reduce my insurance slightly...a simple 'technician' role would cover it.

I might as well chip in with a price for mine;

25, single, male, engineer (although I still don't see why that makes me more of a risk?), 5 years NCB, no points, no claims, no nothing, 7k miles, LS6 postcode and I pay (or will be when I start using it properly) £620 a year. 8-)