Nurburgring March 2008 (Easter)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blimey you go away for a couple of weeks and have to trawl through 17 pages !!!! ;)

I'm camping as well fellas - also just a thought but on the mobile phone list next to the persons name can we also bung the reg of the car - might be helpful *-)

Have only got a few little bits to sort now and the car is going in for a full service early next month so fingers crossed !!

I'm camping as well fellas - also just a thought but on the mobile phone list next to the persons name can we also bung the reg of the car - might be helpful *-)

I've filled in what I can. Short of a matching car reg for cowpatmatt and Ben. And bump for anyone else who hasn't PM'd me a mobile number.

Where are we meeting in the morning in dover?

Lost what page it was on...lol

If you have a postcode it would be great. what time will everyone be there by? 5:30am?

I will be there really early because i dont want to risk anything incase i miss the ferry because of traffic or roadworks in annoying places i dont know very well.

I've filled in what I can. Short of a matching car reg for cowpatmatt and Ben. And bump for anyone else who hasn't PM'd me a mobile number.

pm'd :-)

send us your charger over Aswad' date=' would hate to see it not get abused around there :)

[/quote']

I think we'll have to draw straws for that Pete :-p

it's on it's way over Pete, just bring it back ya hear!!!

Anyone know what the deadline is to swap vehicles on the speed ferry tickets. Mine will be for sale if there's still time

Are we going for a meal again this year? can we please try and find a better place than we went last time...

eating bread which you can bounce a 50p off is not the best....

Agreed.....but most decent places you need to book in advance and to late now........Nige should know places

Are we going for a meal again this year? can we please try and find a better place than we went last time...

eating bread which you can bounce a 50p off is not the best....

Agreed.....but most decent places you need to book in advance and to late now........Nige should know places

it was my suggestion last time which seems not to have been well recevied. I enjoyed my greasy ham egg and 'chips' as I have done on all me previous trips to the motorsport cafe.

If everyone is up for it, it will need to be a big old place. There's a pizza place between the camp site and Lidl which might suit. Other than that we'll have to play it by ear,

what vr6 car spares are ppl taking?

i have spare brake pads (288mm)front and rear

a spare wishbone bolt (the stretch type)(one used and one new)

and a front ball joint

Spark Plugs

roll of tank tape 8-)

if anyone has a old but usable wishbone that would be good