[moved] where shall i mount my screen??

hi, just wanted to ask fellow members their opinions,

i can either mount it in the central air vents where the system already is and move the system down to the centre console this will result in me losing the central air vents but the screen will be in the perfect place,

OR... i can simply mount the screen in the centre console and have no less airvents. only prob is though that the screen will be less visible with the gear stick in the way, advantage being cops will never be able to see that the screen is on whilst im driving,

what you think????

cheers :)

• 1 month later...

Why not just get a head unit with an in dash tft, i bought a DVD player and it does MP3 on DVD!! (only 90 pounds too!), vcd, dvd, mp3 cd, cd etc etc. The Poolice can only do you for MOVING images on your screen whilst your moving (and also if it obstructs your view or may be distracting to drivers behind you).

Saying that, i have a reverse camera on my 8v golf and i've had a copper say, 'it totally elimates your blind spots, very good driving aid', and saying that i've been told to switch it off by a community support copper right next to my house on baker street! :(