Where are all the decent VR's???

I've been looking for about 2 months now, and every time i find a VR that matches what i want its been sold(yes i'm v

fussy!!)......also why do people ask top money for shitters, and how many more green highlines am I going to see advertised.

Rant over!!!!

Anni, I found mine 5 miles down the road, I couldn't believe it! I'd been looking for ages and was willing to travel. People are asking top money for shitters, your right. I've seen ones with over 100k for 5-6 grand, whats going on? Makes me feel good though, I paid £5,250 for mine, admittidley its not a Highline but still its only got 52k on the clock FWVSH and all old MOTs and TAX disks.

I was wondering what motor to get without spending a fortune that had good performance there isn't anything else thats like a well built VR. I lost a lot of money on my last car a E36 M3. Never again, I got through 3 coil packs and I couldn't drive it to work because I couldn't park the damn thing their. Work at home now and clean my car too much!!

[ Edited Sat Aug 07 2004, 09:15PM ]

[ Edited Sat Aug 07 2004, 09:15PM ]

I'm a Graphic Designer mate. I have a regular magazine I produce. Just been to Africa for a month working though' date=' pretty amazing! It ment I could pay for Springs and shocks quite easily! What job you looking for?

[ Edited Sat Aug 07 2004, 10:52PM ']

anything really...but i don't have many qualifications :(

oh mate, u shud av kept an eye out, i was selling mine, i know its green but its a nice green, 63K FVWSH all old mots, absolutely good condition and sooo much power left, now just yesterday i dropped it on 17" RS4 alloys, on nice coilovers, look the dogs!!! u shud av grabbed it while it was for sale, non-disappointing

I'm possibly* looking for a VR6 highline, pref low miles and late model. Oh and standard. Not something thats been thru max power magazine... yet.

**Possibly implying that it comes along at the right price etc etc :)

[ Edited Mon Aug 09 2004, 03:00PM ]

• 4 weeks later...