R32 are coming down in price

just looked on pistonheads.com there a some nice R32 for 11,000 and 12,000 with low miles

and look in mint cond with fvsh.is it worth waiting till there 10,000 do you think there will go down in price like the vr is so cheap to buy now

tinny22

i reckon they will hold a bit better value than a vr6 due to the better spec.. when there ten years old i reckon theyl be about 5-6 grand where as a ten year old vr6 is more like 2-4k

sayin that they have halved in price which is simlar to what happend with the vr6 in first 4 years. i want one stil out my price range tho

TBH i will be looking to buy something new when ive settled in my flat, i have been looking at R32s, but up here (Aberdeen) they are like arseholes, they are everywhere.

And thats before they get any cheaper than they already are, but id be wary of 11k R32s, seen one up here for 15.5k, and it was a dog, burst carpets, smokers car, stone chip central and big(ish) miles.

That and the fact that a well sorted 150TDI anniversary MK4 is a far cheaper and less common alterniative, after some remapping and lowering thats what id rather have

As much as I love the R32 I wouldnt spend 10k on one' date=' Id be looking at S3's and a spot of revo treatment!

[/quote']

same here, or possibly an S4 I like the sound of massive engine and 2 turbos!

2.7 aint THAT big ;)

or are you gettin mixed up with the 4.2l tt v8 rs6?