Adrain Flux is a leg-end

Got my renewal from Elephant, £650 3rdpft for 10mths bonus accelerator and I had yet told them about my charger (£900 with charger)

Adrian Flux £500 3rdpft 12mths with charger!

That £10 membership fee has paid for itself so many times over!!

Like i said earlier' date=' AF quoted me £1890!!! and that was before i told them about all mods!! :(

It was Direct Line who came through for me £876 fully comp, 0yrs NCB and 3 points. Thats with mods :)

[/quote']

thats strange , your young tho aint you? they prefer older drives, i remebe rthey quoted me 1500 on a gtr skyline when i was 22 with 1 yr ncb...i didnt buy ne tho :(

I swear insurance companies just quote random prices some times, doesnt seem to be any system really. I once got quoted £3000 for a mk2 xr2 from one firm and £1800 from another? preety hefty difference

I swear insurance companies just quote random prices some times' date=' doesnt seem to be any system really. I once got quoted £3000 for a mk2 xr2 from one firm and £1800 from another? preety hefty difference

[/quote']

lol true, like i had 1200 from one company this year and 400 form another! direct line said they wouldnt quote me as my car is modified even tho im 25