Adjustble Coilovers.

O.K.Peeps, its time to go to the next level.....so to speak, can anyone give me a little advise on which adjustable coilovers are going to give the best ride,ive been told by a couple of vaggers that the Koni FK,s are what i should be looking at ,but i thought id put it to the forum before making a final decision any advice pleeeze.

[lightbox=../../e107_files/public/1180113763_4002_FT0_vrtts_018.jpg]1180113763_4002_FT0_vrtts_018_.jpg[/lightbox]

new wheels are lookin nice sal ;)

do you mean fk konigsports? they use koni shocks, but there simlar price to actaul koni coilovers which i want...better option as fk kist have rust/seazing isues (takes few years)

some people say koni are harsh but you can udjust them to a softer setting. KW and H&R all do good kits have heard some good things about H&R ...eibach have also just baught out a kit thats not too pricey look here http://www.europerformance.co.uk/pages/products/category_sub_results.mhtml?category=suspn;sub_category=coiloverkits

venom are cheaper for koni http://www.venommotorsport.com/

I never looked at anything other than KONI. Glad i did now after all the stories about FK that have appeared

i have that mentality atthe moment (im still lookin), but soem one said h&r are better recently and got me thinking

Going thorough same s**t dudes...spent last 2 weeks on the case and came to the conclusion, konis or eibach,from awesome gti. Theres not much in the price about £35 to be precise eibach being cheaper at £600 and koni at £635.

Im going for koni purely on good vibes from VR6OC and the koni reputation.

Also depends on ya budget, my original budget was £400 till i started to ask around for advice, so i will just carry on rollin around in the clouds for a few more weeks and save my butt off, im nearly there and cant wait to slam the old girl ready for the summer.

Im runnin fks they do seize up if you dont lube them(ooo) you can get little jackets for coilovers now look like a good idea. p.s.Sal you are gonna need arch rolling if you wanna go low! Sorry if you already knew this

Get the konis throw em on set it up then forget it and move on to the next hard decision lol lifes full of tough decisions dude i know i been there and going back soon with new wheels....

i like your way of thinking

• 2 weeks later...

No Konis in the country , Non in Holland either so going for Eibach from awsome get em Monday ,hopully fitted for inters woopee,thanks for advice and comments,cheers geezers..

No Konis in the country ' date=' Non in Holland either so going for Eibach from awsome get em Monday ,hopully fitted for inters woopee,thanks for advice and comments,cheers geezers..

[/quote']

really? i know some one that has just baugt soem (vr6_absy) eibach should still be nice :)

Decisions Decisions' date=' its lookin like konis on budget of £650 but i still dont know oooooohhh

[/quote']

what about fk silverline X's????

slightly less than that price,same as the konigsports but with stainless steel housings so no worries on the siezing part.

i can do them for about 600