Fort have little play with car in garage, took one spark plug out, new one in. next plug pulled the lead and end came off, so need new spark plug lead (number 2).

Where best to get this from, do you have to buy all 6 of them?

Would it be worth buying all new if they aint been changed for while? if so is there an upgrade?

Also took standard airbox out and there is alot of oil on lower part of engine, this cant be good?

Then finally before put car in garage last weekend, went for little spin before hand and water pooring out everywhere, i would think new hoses would solve it. Are these the hoses that are in the samco kits you can buy?

Any help and advice will be lovely

If that's happened to one of them, your others aint far behind! especially if they are the original leads still, as they do break down, and you will develop misfire's etc..

I got Magnecor leads in mine, not had any problems what so ever with them

I've just bought boggo standard ones from my local motor factors for about 60 quid, for all 6.

Engine has stopped spluttering on accel between 1000-2000 rpms...id say replace all and get peace of mind.

cheers peeps, got some standard spark plug leads one. my girlfriend works at a car place as an accountant and wit her staff discount we got them for £45, they go for £66 normally so fort that not to bad.

So if that a good price and anyone intrested let me no?