Some Turbo parts came last week. PICS..

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fitted some stuff today. V-band oil catch tank, Fragola AN6 water lines for the GT35R and the new saturday candy package came from USA today

Went to Oslo motorshow a couple of months ago. Just tought you guys should see this......  

Would love see a video of that Club Chairman

Wow! This is mental :) I was looking through from the start of the thread but many pictures are now broken from your photo bucket account :( Club Chairman

Thank you Steve. The pictures are deleted. Happend by a mistake.. Should this build thread be in the project section ? Is it possible to move this thread over ?

Mmmm cooling goodness :)

Thank you. As you might know, its not THAT warm in Norway, but cooling a VR6 Turbo is always good. Talked to Steve "V6 RUL" and when I heard his intake tempratures I was in no doubt. It needed to be awic. AND, its not that many that have it either. More fun :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just got the 35R back from balancing @ 80.000 RPM. Maxed out @ 109.000RPM just to check if everything was ok. And it was. Turbo is in a very good shape. Gotta love the British turbo tech guy "Greg" that works for www.turbo.no. What an service and support!

20140317_135948_zpse617a9ad.jpg

20140317_135933_zps74f6d06e.jpg

20140317_135805_zps1482cbad.jpg

20140317_140134_zps758e541b.jpg

20140317_144002_zpsbf87da0f.jpg

Would love see a video of that :)

Club Chairman

Well.. I forgot to fim it. But i can only say it was insane loud.The turbo tech was into Swedish cars, and BMWs, but when i told him the 35R was fitted to a VR6 he smiled and said those engines are brilliant.There is no bearing service to be done to the Garrett ballbearing turbo's he said. Need to buy a new chra. But after 5 years, mine was fine.

• 6 months later...