saichy's vr6 diary (the story so far)

hello all ive finally managed to get myself a vr6 after months of looking i found the one for me :D

this is what she has got done to her so far:

window tints,

lowered 60mm,

magmeX exhaust system,

ived started to polish the mnifold,

17" audi style wheels,

deep chin spoiler,

mk4 headlights,

clear side repeters,

panasonic touch screan dvd player,

jbl 1000w sub and 500w stealth amp,

infinity componant speakers.

ive got plenty of other things that i want to do to her but im in no rush as i want things to be perfect, so i will proably be asking all the members plenty of questions :D

hear so pics that ive took:

got to start with the badge that defines these dream cars

100_0492Small.jpg

100_0491Small.jpg

100_0470Small.jpg

100_0469Small.jpg

100_0468Small.jpg

this is with my newly tinted windows

100_0489Small.jpg

this is my dvd plyer will get a photo of it in my car when i get chance

Panasonic-CQ-VD7001N.jpg

after 2days of sanding and a few blisters later this is how my manifold looks now

Image158Small.jpg

so what do you all think? please be honest.

thanks saichy

i got it a month ago on march 25th, ye i did it on the car i didnt want to take it off the car cuz i didnt know how to take it off the car n wen i looked there looked like there was to much to take off to do it.

nice, looks like a good find, it came witha the dvd player, or u put that in? i reckon a twin exhaust would look better, looks like you have upgraded cross drilled brakes too mate. how come you have 2 areils? much better than your mk4 ;)

i got it a month ago on march 25th' date=' ye i did it on the car i didnt want to take it off the car cuz i didnt know how to take it off the car n wen i looked there looked like there was to much to take off to do it.

[/quote']

Nice looking motor.. I did mine that way, then bottled it and bought one ready made in exchange!

nice' date=' looks like a good find, it came witha the dvd player, or u put that in? i reckon a twin exhaust would look better, looks like you have upgraded cross drilled brakes too mate. how come you have 2 areils? much better than your mk4 ;)

[/quote']

i think it was a company car at some time cuz its got a few holes in the centre consol on the passengers side footwell where there looks like a mobile phone holder used to live lol.

never noticed the brakes lol thanks for pointing that out to me :D i put the dvd player in and what a job that turned out to be lol. ye loads better than the mk4 :D

Looking a really nice car. Nice and clean example ;-)

What sort of plans do you have for it in the future ?

Mark.

want to change the wheels to some porka D90's, induction kit, new exhaust system, coilovers, leather interior if i can find a good 1 down the line get some chrome bits for the engine bay.

there will be other little things to help it stand out from the norm but im not in no rush so things will probably end up changing lol.

thx everyone for all the positive feed back

any ideas will be greatly appreciated

saichy