Rolling Meet Sunday 6th May - Leicester

Next months meet will be at Fosse Park in Leicester

as agreed by all who attended Aprils meet.

Meeting at Sainsbury's at 5pm

Grove Farm Triangle

Fosse Park

LEICESTER

Leicestershire

LE19 1WT

Then we'll move on at about 6pm (unless moved on before ;-) ) to

Glen Parva Manor (pub)

The Ford

Glen Parva

LEICESTER

LE2 9TL

Everyone welcome :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wud av loved to cum down in the diesel i guess now ive found out im going out for the day with the family as im 21 u know that kinda stuff so i fink its gona have to be a meet at the GTI festival deffo was at UD but i could only find jake wen i looked outside for you all found ur cars but no people

I may come to this one if thats all right by you lot, will be in a seat ibiza (i know, i know)

Have been out of the car scene for a long time, and want to get back in, and I live 10 mins from Fosse Park

Right ok' date=' time for dumb (brunette) question now.

I know its at Fosse Park, but where abouts?

Asda, the main shopping bit, or the but where PC world it?

As I could be driving round all night lol

[/quote']

Take your pick! Other than Craggsy we are all day trippers who don't know the layout.

well.....personally I'd suggest Asda car park, as everywhere else puts barriers up after closing time and you have to srive over the curbs, which, believe me, is not an something you really should be doing in a low car lmao!

Asda car park is where all the lil Leicester chavvies have their meets, so I'd suggest there. Nice big open space. Sometimes you get security that will move you on, but 5 o'clock we should be ok.