wooden steering wheel

seen em go for around 100-130 depends who wants it and its condition really' date=' its a bit of a limited market as its mainly the highline model to go with the American walnut gear lever

[/quote']

not that limited, there's millions of highlines about and not many wooden wheels ;) I sold mine for £75 a couple of years back

• 2 weeks later...

you should get £ 100 for it if its mint - i bought mine for £ 100 off a member 2 years ago and yes i remember the 'incident' at edition 38 2 years ago - i also wanted it - shame it wont fit an r32 now lol !!! gotta be honest though wasnt a great fan of it as harder to grip than the standard steering wheel so even though looked good i made a mistake !

My brother sold one of these for £120' date=' but it was MINT - only used for two months and still had the original VW Votex box.

[/quote']

i got one off ebay last year that had the original box with 2 months use , was it sold on ebay as i think i bought it

i got one off ebay last year that had the original box with 2 months use ' date=' was it sold on ebay as i think i bought it

[/quote']

That sounds very much like the one my brother sold. His was a half wood, half leather one. It had never been fitted or used when he bought it and he only had it fitted to his car (which he hardly used anyway) for a couple of months. It was mint!

img6.jpg

Moderator edit by: Admin

Moderator edit by: Admin