DOH! Not more RH ZW1's! Think you Tommy and I will have to have our own little club' date=' lol!

Ps. Think I may be ditching my 215's Tommy, so I can drop it a little further! ;o)[/quote']

lol

yeah thinking the same...mines not even that low though :?

DOH! Not more RH ZW1's! Think you Tommy and I will have to have our own little club' date=' lol!

Ps. Think I may be ditching my 215's Tommy, so I can drop it a little further! ;o)[/quote']

lol

Did you get your arches sorted in the end though Tommy? With mine I recon I can get possibly another 20mm on the coilovers before they are at the bottom of there thread its that low already! But only if I go for 205's to give me a bit more room. ;)

lol

Did you get your arches sorted in the end though Tommy? With mine I recon I can get possibly another 20mm on the coilovers before they are at the bottom of there thread its that low already! But only if I go for 205's to give me a bit more room. ;)

f*** that's low 8o) ... ive had 5mm machined off the rear spacer's which has improved the rear no end but they hit on the forward face of the inner arch still....the fronts are just dangerous ~:( &| it hits the plastic inner arch and the lip so highspeed cornering is out of the window at the moment......i really need coilovers so i can harden up the ride...ive been quoted £300 to have both arches rolled,pulled and painted...not to sure what i'm going to do about the fronts yet :?

Running 215's as they came with that and can't afford new tryes esp as Im after a new exhaust and BMC air filter. Get rubbing on the front end so coring is very slow. will harden the dampers a little and see if that helps. Less rebound less rubbing sounds good in theory. Thanks for all the comments too guys :)