fitting mrk 4 lights in the mrk3

i want to put the mark 4 h/l in my mrk3, what mods do i have to do in order to get them in and get them to work??? what connectors are they on the new golfs?? i want the r32 angel eyes. This way i can get rid of the fogs an indicators in the bumper.....

It would be easier to add the fogs and indicators into some angel eyes made for the mk3.

If you really want genuine mk4 lights you could get the bonnet, bumper and wings from a late mk3 cabbie and have a whole mk4 front end... not sure about the wiring though!

You cannot fit actual Mk4 lights straight into a Mk3. They are a different shape. One option is body mods to the front end or as stated a "Mk4" Cabrio front end conversion.

The last option is Mk4 LOOK lights, which will be the cheapest option.

that I do

real mk4 r32 lights have been fitted to a mk3 before, check out PVW june 04 page 50,you need to mod the wings and slam pannel to make them fit but I think they look odd tho.

you can get the in-pro r32 style with angel eyes from eurotek for £235 on 0208 681 2800 quote PVW,

or get them l/h/d from germany for about £175,you can get them here http://www.reliantpartsworld.co.uk/engines.htm but dont tell everone about this site cause its the nutz,and tell Damian I sent you and he might give you some more off and dont tell any one how much the schricks are :@

[ Edited Fri Jul 09 2004, 07:43PM ]

OK then you twisted my arm

http://www.tmtuning.com/

I bought lots of stuff from this company who are based in germany and have promised a sponsership which means I get cheap parts(for group byes ect) and I advertise there company, but as of yet....diddly scwot,so if you buy any thing off them let Damian know that Peter C sent ya and they might give you a bit of discount