well seen as how it is a cracking day here and there is no sign of rain i started at 09.00 this morning. :) first off washed with meguiars gold class shampoo,then dried her off,next step was the clay bar,bjesus i couldnt belive the crap that came off the car. :o ,next step was a coat of zymol polish(love the smell of that stuff)then a coat of auto glym extra gloss.once all that was done it was autoglymm bumper care on the trims them meguiars tyre gloss to finish the tyres off nicely.all in i spent about 4and a bit hours doing the car so heres the pics. :-d

clayed001.jpg

clayed002.jpg

clayed003.jpg

clayed006.jpg

clayed005.jpg

Looks really tidy! got some clay for mine not ad chance to use yet tho

you will be amazed at the crap the clay actually takes off the car and how smooth the paint feels once your done.well worth the £11 or so pounds for it. :-d

The smoothness is a trick caused by silicon in the spray. Like optical whiteners in washing powder.

The crap that comes off on the clay is real though. :-)

I need some of that bumber treatment as my trims spend most of the time grey.

TG

P.s. Wish I lived in Scotland. Great back drop.

The sun always shines in Oban... Unless you go out fishing lol .... Oban is another one of those places where it always shines. you just watch the weather forcasts. Gails all round and sun in Oban. Hartlepool is the same - tho' think that may have something to do with the Nuclear Power Station!

The sun always shines in Oban... Unless you go out fishing lol .... Oban is another one of those places where it always shines. you just watch the weather forcasts.

i wish it was like that mate.the last 2days is the driest its been in 3weeks. :)

arite matey' date=' a knew you wouldnt be long on getting on here, the cars minted, only 2 vr6 golfs in oban now, better ot be any more,lol. u happy with her? a will pop in 2 kwik fit n get a lok some time soon, cheers. derek

[/quote']

hope it stays that way aswell mate.pop in anytime for a look if you want.im there most days,and when is your vr6 going to see the light of day again?????

Never had the balls to use any clay yet....

After a full respray I don't really want to risk it just yet on fairly new paint.....Although after all the shite and salt that is now all over my car maybe clay is a good idea Lol.

Nice looking car and some cracking pics :-)

Mark.

• 4 weeks later...

arite matey' date=' a knew you wouldnt be long on getting on here, the cars minted, only 2 vr6 golfs in oban now, better ot be any more,lol. u happy with her? a will pop in 2 kwik fit n get a lok some time soon, cheers. derek

[/quote']

hope it stays that way aswell mate.pop in anytime for a look if you want.im there most days,and when is your vr6 going to see the light of day again?????

you work from them as well same here. :-|