[poll] who's up for the 996 GT3 RS lap at the ring (7 april)

Guest vwsyncro

Guest vwsyncro

Last year we drove whit heinz and his 996gt3rs on the nordsleife and it was great, to make sure that he's has time for us, we can book him in advance, no need to pay upfront , i think.

I need to know who's up for the ride, it cost's 70 euro ;)

1. me! (You)

2. J. Ingham

3. Mark (me)

4. Andy Presland

5. Darren Cook

6. Kristian Arthur Currell

7. Carl Chaplin

8. Matt Reading

9.Peter Leese

10. Paul Harland

I went round in it in September & its gotta be done! You will never do a lap like it in your own car - he drives the GT3RS like its meant to be driven - HARD!

Count me in Paul - I'll ask everyone that Im going with too as I know some of them want to do it, I'll PM you with names

• 1 month later...
Guest vwsyncro

sorry to say i can't come to the ring this weekend, i will contact heinz that you guy's want to ride allong whit him, so if the track is dry he will be at the entrance parking of the nordsleife.

have fun

sorry to say i can't come to the ring this weekend' date=' i will contact heinz that you guy's want to ride allong whit him, so if the track is dry he will be at the entrance parking of the nordsleife.

have fun

[/quote']

Sorry to hear that. We'll take photos for you :P

Cheers,

Andy

Guest vwsyncro

Ive contacted heinz the prosche driver and he will be waiting for you all at the entrance off the nord sleife at 10.00 hour, for the ones that dont know the car, it is a porsche 996 gt3 rs whit numberplate nr-a-996 white whit blue striping.

he doesnt speak english, just pay him inside the car, very important!!!!!!!!!!!

have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest vwsyncro

Ah thats ok! I got confused with the dates' date=' last easter I came home on Sunday thats all - extra day at the ring woo hoo! ha ha

[/quote']

he will be there for you guy's on saturday, i think he's gonna do some laps the entyre weekend !

I took me a ride in this after seeing the faces of others coming out !

Amazing car and amazing driver !

One of the best experiances in a car you can have !

I intend to have more laps the next time I go. Big thanks for sorting this out so he would be there :-)

I believe he was there saturday sunday and monday to !

Any more videos of his laps around ?

Mark.