Why water-injection with superchargers ?

Okay no flames please, I have done a search but did not find the answer to my question and I am sure this is obvious but ..

Why are intercoolers used with turbos, but water injection is recommended with superchargers ? Why do you not use intercoolers with superchargers ? I thought it would be less hassle to run a good intercooler vs water-injection.

I also would of thought that an intercooler would be less hassle as there is less computer setup, water mix, worrying about running out of water etc.

Hope this is not too much of a nOOb question.

if you have a read on aquamist site they explain the uses for their solution. Also a bit of info on the suppliers of their kit about the differences. I did think it was partially covered on the DIY turbo link but havnt read back. Have a look as they are helpful for info

with a S/C, when you run an intercooler, you get a large presuure drop at the inlet. so for example, if you are running a 10psi pully, by the time the air has gone round all the boost piping and intercooler, at the inlet you might only see around 7psi (guestimate).

so if you use water injection, you keep the distance the air has to travel from the charger to the inlet short so you still see most of the boost the chargers producing, and inlet temps will be coooler too

hello m8

i havent opted 4 a display kit - basically - ive gone with the guidence of who i bought it from "millsy " owner of binliners vr6 syncro,

the kit cost me jus over 100 quid delivered and its as new!

i was told tht a display guage @ 165 isnt justifiable wen id need to buy a pod etc etc wen all its tellin me is my level of water., so basically im to just keep chexckin the waters being used etc . (like he did) lol hes had two cars with em on aswell - syncro + oaky ,so he knows his stuff on em .

so thats all i know lol

dunnop where to get em from on the cheap

oh an i got the system 1s