Bought only about a month ago I've been busy already,

As it was ( although i've added a deep spoiler by the time I got round to taking its picture ;) )

vr6noplate.jpg

I've bought some new wheels and have ordered some new suspension, its got to come from germany so it won't be here until the new year, not very good at waiting so have put the wheels on already

newwheelsnoplate.jpg

also had an exhaust made up from a local power flow dealer

newwheelsnoplaterear.jpg

should look loads better once slammed (h)

thinking about either removing or colour keying the boot spoiler - what'd you think?

Not keen on the wheels, but i think once lowered it will make a big difference. I have gash JAP style wheels on my DUB @ the moment and some people say they look good and others not. I think not so i have TT Comps going on soon. Nice number plate too. Look forward to the updates. ;)

Thanks guys, the sign on the wall is a building near a park where I take my little girl. Been going there for the last 3/4 years, only just noticed it the other day so had to take a quick pic. (p)

Wheels are a personnal thing, some like 'em some not. My first choice was some FK edition edition wheels, they were a 5 spoke with a 56mm dish on the rim looked quite good in a 8 x 17 but they no longer do them. so these were my second choice when they were on offer at a local GSF shop.