come on u lot in the vr6oc in the north west get a meet on. MEET IN BOLTON ON 22nd OCT!!!

• 3 weeks later...

I'll have a ride up to Reebok next sunday to check out where we can all meet up without too much grief, the car park for the ground is usually empty, sometimes a few r/c guys are there with their kids but plenty room for a few vr beasts.

last Sunday in October?? 11:30-12:00?

jimmyjames???? wtf???? I'm havin a look this sunday so will post up my recon mission file sunday night. I'm thinking BWFC car park will be best, as long as we can actually get on, there's always the pub next to Holiday Inn, wuite good food and that. cars, beers, food. AWESOME!!

That's what I thought but...its a musical masterpiece...I got the 'awesome I f'kin shot that' dvd for my birthday last week, its uber cool!

Anyhow, bboys aside, the Bolton meet, I'm thinking next Sunday 12:30 at the pub next to the holiday Inn, the harvester I think its called. not a bad pu with decent food and benches outside and all that, should be pefect for a meet if it aint too busy. Plus, any chicks that are bored with throttle body talk can go and shop across the road.

Sound like a plan??

Oh, I aint taking responsibilty for being the 'organiser' as I'm crap so we should all just hail a meet as and when anyone up North fancies a blatt and a chat. A nice drive in convoy up to Leeds is always good fun too.