How much is my VR6 Highline 41,000, 1 owner worth?

Hello,

After many years I have just convinced a friend to sell me his 1997 Black VR6 Highline with Black Leather, he has owned it from new, has full VAG service history, only 41,000 genuine miles, totally original, looks like brand new inside and out except the original alloys have started to bubble up (so I'm going to refurbish them as I like the idea of keeping it original).

Any ideas of the value as it's hard to put a price on one with this mileage?

Not sure if I now ever want to sell it!

Cheers,

After Eight

I'd say its worth 5k alday long, probley more, like they say its only worth as much as someone willing to pay, so its a case of dropping on someone who really wants one. if i was to sell it i'd try it at 6k cos you can always be knocked down on the price.

Thanks for the replies,

Tinny - I can't really sell so soon, I've only had it a couple of days and its great. I may sell once it has around 46,000 miles, it will also give me a chance to improve on its already great condition, ie wheels refurb, might use chips away for the couple of small stone chips on its nose.

I will email you first if I ever decide to sell.

Cheers,

After Eight

• 7 months later...

OK as to my word my car has now hit 46,000 miles and I think I'm ready to sell it. (Ideally to someone who would like it keep it original, it would make a great show car)

2 months ago it had it's major 40,000 mile service at the VW garage it's always been serviced at. It's still really mint except I never got around to refurbishing the alloys, (although not kerbed thay have bubbled up)

I will put full details in the for sell section shortly

(Tinny22 and goonersteve I will email you first)

Cheers