Funny clicking noise - Any advice??

I have an N reg lowered VR6 with ABT bodykit - have been having many problems, the latest being a weird clicking noise from steering column when turning sharp corners, this can also be felt on the gas peddle which judders. It only seems to do this when the car has warmed up, after 30 minutes or so. Have had it checked out by a couple of garages, one said it was the suspension struts which are made by ABT and we can't get hold of any. Another garage said the strutts were fine and to come back when it makes the noise - which it never does when we take it to a garage! Has anyone else had a similar problem?

have you had your cv joints checked best way is to find an empty carpark put car on full lock and drive in circles do this both ways left and right and same in reverse if clicking then chances are its your cv joints a lot ov the time you can get away with just having them regreased but some times they need replacing.hope this helps.

have the same problem. thaught it mite be the cv joints. wouls this also click/clunk when pulling away, as its the same noise, but only in first gear when pulling away slow. im just hoping it is cos ive jus put in a gearbox (cos my diff went on the last), and i dont want it to be the diff again.

omg, you are so right. i was under my car about 20 mins ago checking some stuff and realised that the rear engine mount bolt is a little loose. i never checked the wishbones but theyre getting changed soon. think ill tighten the engine mount up and see if i can make it last a month, cos i have some vibratechnics sat waiting. jus cant be assed doing it.

• 3 weeks later...