[poll] What do you think to these?

I'd really like a set of Competitions.. unfortunately.. they just don't come at the right price.. so..

What do you think to these?

16%20TT%20Wheels.jpg

I want to go back to simple 16's, I might get em polished and they come around at a quarter of the price of Competitions. I don't think anyone else has em on a Mk3, but it might be because they are a bit boring.

Here's my car with them on (sort of)

My%20Golf%2016%20TT.jpg

*eViL apologises for the poor quality Photoshopping*

It was a rush job! :P;)

lol even if you was individual mate some1 would soon copy ya style so ya fighting a losing battle .if you want a total 1 off try and sqeeze some 20"spinners on cant see many people copying that he he allthough you might need to mod arches a little lmao :)

I wouldnt bother about being original mate, I think they look the doggies and you should pop for them IMO. I'd have a set in a second. Im looking at getting a set of Azev A's, been looking at them for years!!! Aint that cheap tho :(

I wouldnt bother about being original mate' date=' I think they look the doggies and you should pop for them IMO. I'd have a set in a second. Im looking at getting a set of Azev A's, been looking at them for years!!! Aint that cheap tho :([/quote']

Azev A's.....................timeless classic 8o)