Rear Brakes - Discs/Pads/ABS Sensor

Just had my brakes done at Autovolks in Carlisle. I asked them to replace the rear discs/pads and replace the rear right ABS sensor for me. When I booked it in the guy on reception reckoned it'd take them around an hour and would cost £100 - £200 including labour.

When I collected it I was charged £370!! Here's what work they did:

disc/pads replaced

wheel bearings replaced

ABS sensor replaced

ABS rotor replaced

and the job took them 4 hours. Obviously it's hard to tell without having seen the car beforehand, but do you think it sounds like I've been ripped off, or is it plausible given that the guy at the reception desk isn't a mechanic?

Well if you didn't ask for stuff to be done and they didn't phone you to ask if you wanted it done then Get them to put the old stuff back on coz then it will cost em more time in labour and won't be getting paid for it. Oh and i'd of changed rear bearings when changing rear discs anyway as its a bit easier than getting old bearing out.

But I would deffo argue with em. My man at my local gararge rings me about everything whilst its there

Ripped off!!! Quoted price is gospel unless they phone you first. For example, what would happen if you only got the money for the quoted price, and not a penny more? Where ever i have taken my car I always get a phone call first, however dodgy the place is. However i can see why they did what they did. ABS rotors are a pain to remove and can get corroded on and f***** on the way off. Also wheel bearing, I generally replace them as a matter of course when doing rear discs. From experience they are a pain to do aswell as the bolts are a proper mare to get undone, and in my case ended up getting the grinder treatment!!!