Here are some better pics of the VR, this time I actually washed it, not like the last ones!!

Think I was feeling energetic![And I am glad to have it back and running even better than before after it had the head gasket/valves/seals and new HT leads put on -it put a smile back on my face after some heavy right foot action!!] ;)

VR4.jpg

VR3.jpg

VR2.jpg

VR1.jpg

:):)

Thanks peeps. Although the camera hides many sins...doesnt show the rust!!!!

Poor car had an incident with an evil pigeon [i think] yesterday, I assume that it somehow flew into the grill and smashed a hole right through!! Looks awful, good job I have a spare at home, lucky it didnt do any serious damage. Think with the car being pretty low that I hoovered the poor thing up! :-(

Thanks peeps. Although the camera hides many sins...doesnt show the rust!!!!

Poor car had an incident with an evil pigeon [i think] yesterday' date=' I assume that it somehow flew into the grill and smashed a hole right through!! Looks awful, good job I have a spare at home, lucky it didnt do any serious damage. Think with the car being pretty low that I hoovered the poor thing up![/color'] :-(

lol i had one under estimate the speed i was doing last week and flew straight under the car, i looked in the rear view mirror and there was a cload of feathers in the air :S