GTI Summer Festival - Santa Pod 9th July

K guys i will be there, dont know what state i'll be in so i may have to select auto pilot, (blame it on my bro who gets back from new york on the saturday..) I will be there, I have the banners so dont wurry Claire! :)

Cheers Jake I wont be there this time so I'll leave it to you lot to sort yourselves out. I'll PM everyone your number again if thats ok.

But basically when you get there for 9.00 just ask the marshals to direct you around to the Club display area and ask where the VR6OC display is and thats about it :)

For any of you who have not been there it is no problem for you to take you car up the strip at anytime

Jake' date=' can i squeeze next to the line up with my missus' mk3 gl? Im trying to sell it? :) (Sparkz) (Dont worry, its clean and its worthy!!!)

[/quote']

dont see that as a problem, as long as we got the space free fella!

Samvr6 is comin up too so thats 2 spaces left by my reakoning? 8-|

Right, sorry if this sounds stupid but i've not been to any shows before..........is this all just for the Club stand? In other words, if i wanna go but without having my car on the stand, do i just turn up and pay on the gate?

It's not that i'm avoiding you guys, my car aint ready yet that's all! I will still be coming over to meet everyone hopefully :)

k guys, i'm signin in and out for the eve, see you all there! Earwig's bringing hir best racing pants, so if any 1 with a similarly matched vr wants to have a jolly one up the 1/4 we could be starting our own Official VR6OC(*.*) in house table of times!??

(*.*) I havent checked this out with the powers that be as yet, but watch this space..?)

Laters ;)

Was a superb day, loved it! :-d (first show i've been to)

Had a bit of trouble finding you guys, as there were SH*Tloads of VR's about and i could'nt see any display logo's anywhere....i guess the hurricane may have had somethin to do with that?!!

I did eventually twig where you were, but it was right near the end and my mates were moaning about needing food and "just quickly doing this before we go"!

I've caught the bug now though(!), so i hope to meet some of you at the next show.